7,405 total views, 1 views today
ARAPL gives Warehouse Automation services with focus on Innovation, quality, customer satisfaction and deliver sustainable value to all stake holders. From robots to automated processes, warehouse automation encompasses automated technologies that promise to increase productivity by leaps and bounds.
HOW WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION WORKS?
ARAPL conceptual design for AS/RS (Automatic Storage/ Retrieval System);
- Incoming material being(auto) unloaded from trucks to infeed conveyor.
- Incoming material being carried by the crane to be stored at appropriate shelf on the racks after barcode scan.
- Outgoing material, as called by the order fulfilment system, being carried by the crane to the outfeed conveyor.
- Empty totes, pre-assigned for specific customer order and sequenced as per order-fulfilment, are pulled by the operator.
- Turn-table for transferring the carton-box to the next operator.
- Operator filing individual totes as per customer’s order using Pick-to-Light system.
- After fulfilling Customer’s order, totes get assigned to a specific bay/truck as per geographical distribution.
- Cartons moving to the next operator as per customer’s order.
- After serving all operators, part-filled cartons are stored back on its designed shelf.
- Empty cartons being discarded.